Spring Evaluation and Development
The Mill Creek Environmental team has evaluated over 2000 springs in the Southeastern United States and Canada for possible development of spring water resources for bottled water. The US FDA has established specific regulations for bottled water in Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR), including standard of identity regulations (21 CFR 165.110[a]) that define different types of bottled water, such as spring water and mineral water, and standard of quality regulations (21 CFR 165.110[b]) that establish allowable levels for contaminants (chemical, physical, microbial and radiological) in bottled water. Our extensive spring water resource experience includes spring location, evaluation, development, permitting, protection and long term management.
Spring Water Evaluation and Development Services:
- Hydrogeological spring evaluations
- Spring capacity testing and stream gauging
- Spring recharge area evaluation
- Spring supply well and observation well design/installation
- Spring and groundwater sampling and analysis
- Fracture trace analysis
- Cave spring diving
- Spring water withdrawal impact assessments
- Springhead/wellhead security
- Long term spring monitoring and management
Call us for a no obligation cost estimate.
Need a Spring Water Evaluation Quote? Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 1 business day.