Mill Creek Environmental is headquartered in Georgia and we are the local go-to environmental specialist in the state of Georgia. We take pride in providing sensible recommendations that solve your unique environmental business needs. Call us: 706-579-1607
Mill Creek Environmental (MCE) are one of the leading phase 1 environmental site assessment companies in the Georgia area. As well as Phase 1 and Phase 2 ESA's, MCE offer a huge range of environmental services such as soil surveys, radon surveys, and mold inspections.
Services We Offer in Georgia
Below are the services Mill Creek Environmental offers in the state of Georgia. Please click on the service name for more details about that service.
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Underground Storage Tanks
- Level 3/Septic Design
- Erosion Control/Storm Water Monitoring
- Wetlands & State Water
- Field Services
- Georgia Brownfield
- Asbestos Inspection and Testing
- Spill Prevention, Control, Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination Systems (NPDES)
- Home Services
Certifications in the State of Georgia
We have the necessary education, experience, and certification to do the best job for you in the state of Georgia. Below are some of the licenses and certifications that we have in the State of Georgia:
- Georgia Licensed Professional Geologist
- Georgia Licensed Professional Engineer
- Georgia Certified Soil and Erosion Control Technician
- Georgia Certified Soil Classifier for Septic Systems
- Georgia Class 4 Water Operator
- Georgia GSWCC Level IA & IB Inspector for Land Disturbing Activities
- Georgia GSWCC Level II ESPCP Plan Reviewer
- Georgia GSWCC Level II Design Professional
- Certified Residential Indoor Environmentalist (CRIE)
Recent Projects we have done in the state of Georgia
Below are links to recent projects we have done in the State of Georgia.
Click on the project name to get more details.
Georgia Underground Storage Tank Information
How do I qualify for the GUST Trust Fund?
What is covered by the GUST Trust Fund?
Who handles the reimbursement claims?