Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
Mill Creek Environmental (MCE) is among Georgia's leading environmental firms having completed thousands of Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I ESA) reports on properties for commercial real estate transactions, lender financing, owner re-financing, foreclosures, and other programs. Our Phase I ESA’s have been completed for a variety of program requirements, including:
- ASTM Standard Practice E1527-13
- All Appropriate Inquiry 40 CFR Part 312
- SBA SOP 50 10 5 (C)
- Specific Lender Requirements
- and others...
Our Phase I Environmental Site Assessments are performed by experienced staff and all are directed by environmental professionals with a minimum of 10-years' experience. Our projects are very cost-effective, and we have the available staff and experience to complete multi-site portfolios with very short due dates.
We specialize in fast completion, quality assessments, and competitive cost while meeting the requirements for the ASTM E1527-13 Standards and the All Appropriate Inquiry Rule (AAI) 40 CFR Part 312 rule.
Phase I ESA FAQ:
What is a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)?
What is the purpose of a Phase I ESA?
Why is a Phase I ESA needed?
What type of properties do not generally require a Phase I ESA
What is in a Phase I ESA Report?
A Phase I ESA report contains the following:
- Results of Inquiry by an Environmental Professional
- Interviews with Past and Present Owners, Operators, and Occupants
- Reviews of Historical Sources of Information
- Searches for Recorded Environmental Cleanup Liens
- Reviews of Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Government Records
- Visual Inspections of the Facility and of Adjoining Properties
- Commonly known or reasonably ascertainable information about the property
- The degree of obviousness of the presence or likely presence of contamination at the property, and the ability to detect the contamination by appropriate investigation
How fast can I get a Phase I Environmental Report completed?
Call us for a no obligation cost estimate.
Need a Free Phase 1 ESA Quote? Fill out the form below and we will contact you within 1 business day.