Mill Creek Environmental (MCE) offers various inspections for residential and commercial properties including mold investigation, radon gas testing, and stucco inspection. Whether you are testing your current home for possible health hazards and structural damage or in the process of purchasing a home and want to make sure your dream home doesn’t turn into your biggest nightmare. Have a peace of mind and have the property inspected.
Why should you inspect?
A home purchase is normally the largest investment a family will make- why take a chance that you are purchasing problems! It is imperative to have an Atlanta Certified Inspector perform inspections as a third party and not a company that will up-sell you to do the repairs. Our inspectors do more than a visual inspection; they do a more thorough home inspection with the latest testing equipment to give the best analysis available.
MCE’s inspection team is certified and members of the following:
- Professional Member—International Code Council (ICC)
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Georgia Association of Home Inspectors (GAHI)
- ACAC Certification
- EDI Certification
- ICC Certified Residential Combination Inspector
- CABO Certified One & Two-Family Dwelling Inspector
- Certified Indoor Environmentalist
- Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- Certified Allergen Inspector
- Certified Third Party EIFS Inspector & Moisture Analyst
- Certified Level I Thermographer
- Certified Master Inspector
- Home Foreclosure Inspector
- NEHA - NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Provider
- Continuous Radon Monitoring technology used
- State of Georgia approved CE provider and instructor
Providing the best value for your Georgia home inspection with certified, experienced, and knowledgeable inspectors to protect your investment. Call today and schedule your inspection.