MCE offers many services allowing your clients to meet the environmental due diligence criteria to satisfy federal and state requirements. The depth and breadth of an environmental impact assessment should be determined by the past, present, and potential uses of the parcel of land.
Our associates are attentive to fast completion deadlines while meeting the requirements for the ASTM E1527-21 standards and the All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) Rule as well as requirements specific to Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Guarantees, Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and grant programs.
MCE also offers programs to commercial real estate owners that provide Phase I Environmental Site Assessments as part of a tenant exiting due diligence. This best practice is a protective measure for the property owner being held responsible for costly environmental clean-ups. Call for more information.
Below are some services we offer to our commercial real estate clients:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmental Litigation Support
- Underground Storage Tank Assessment, Corrective Action Planning, and Remediation
- Hazardous Material Release Assessment, Corrective Action Planning, and Remediation
- Property Condition Assessment
- CRIE - Certified Residential Indoor Environmentalist