Charlotte Environmental Consultants
Mill Creek Environmental is the leading environmental consultant company in Charlotte, North Carolina. Known for NASCAR’s Hall of Fame and the scientist’s fun place, Discovery Point, there is a lot of activity in Uptown. Each consultant brings a high level of expertise and evaluates each project with the most practical solutions to our customers. We offer the following environmental services in Charlotte and surrounding areas:
- Experienced Staff. Our North Carolina associates have years of knowledge performing phase 1 and phase II environmental site assessments for commercial and residential purposes. Our licensed professionals in several environmental fields related to real estate transactions.
- Competitive Cost. Our costs for environmental services are economical for our neighbors
- Fast Turn-Around. We recognize that there are limited schedule allowances in your Phase One Site Assessment Reporting needs. Our standard lead time for esa reports are 7 days, but can have them completed faster to meet our client’s request.
- 1st Class Service. Our clients are our business! Call and talk to knowledgeable associates. Our project managers listen to your needs, evaluate their investigation results, and offer practical solutions.
Let us show you what we can do! Call us now:706-579-1607
Services We Offer in Charlotte
Charlotte Phase I ESA and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
Mill Creek Environmental focuses on Phase 1 ESA reports. We take pride in providing sensible environmentalmental recommendations and work hard to make sure we represent your environmental consultancy and business needs.
Completing your North Carolina Phase One and Phase Two ESA for a very competitive price. Working withiyou time frame, full Phase 1 ESA reports can be to you in just a couple of days. All Phase I site assessments are directed by Professional Geologist or Professional Engineers with at least 25-years of experience. Our environmental reports are prepared in accordance with the ASTM Standard E1527-13 and the All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) Rule.
Mill Creek Environmental has extensive experience in the evaluation of commercial property. Below are examples of different types of Phase one environmental site assessments performed in the Charlotte area:
- Single-site Purchases
- Acquisitions and Divestitures of Multi-Site Portfolios
- Business Buyouts and Transfers
- Brownfield Redevelopments
- SBA Loan Approvals
- Corporate Refinancing
We can also advise you on if there is a need for a Phase I ESA report, satisfying their due diligence requirements with a simple Transaction Screen Assessment.
Environmental Field Service Support
Mill Creek Environmental provides various field services to North Carolina companies. Add experience field support to your environmental team. All field staff are 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPR trained and all have extensive experience with many different sampling methodologies and media. We can take lead on a project, support project managers, or provide on-site testing and/or monitoring.
Feel free to call us at 706.579.1607 and we will advise you on your site specific business needs.
Recent Projects we have done in Charlotte
Click on the project name to get more details.