Open post

Erosion Control Planning: LDA & NPDES permits, Level 3 Soil Surveys & Septic Design

If you are planning to disturb more than an acre of land, you are required to obtain a Land Disturbing Activity (LDA) permit. When applying for a LDA permit and submitting a Notice of Intent (NOI) under the applicable National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) General Permit, you are required to satisfy several criteria. Two...

Speak to an Environmental Expert