Current Job Openings:
If you would like to join our team and think you have the skills we are looking for, please email your resume to us at Careers@MillCreekEnvironmental.com
Mill Creek Environmental (MCE) is currently looking for environmental professionals to manage and implement Phase l and ll ESA, HSRA and other similar projects. Prior experience is NOT required in order to apply for this position; however, it is helpful. The applicant must be self disciplined, motivated, dependable, and must be capable of completing multiple projects at a fast pace concurrently. A four-year degree in a field of science is required and some level of travel will be part of the job as well. Good pay and benefits along with working in a great team environment with a growing company.
Environmental Project Manager
MCE is currently looking for experienced environmental project managers to manage and implement Phase I and II ESA, HSRA, UST, permitting, and other similar projects. Experience in remediation, geotechnical, storm water, or PG/PE License a bonus. Client management experience, proposal and budget preparation skills, and minimum 2 years experience conducting similar work required. Applicant must be self-disciplined, motivated, dependable, and must be capable of completing multiple low budget and fast paced projects concurrently. Some minor travel may be required. Good pay and benefits for a dedicated professional.
Senior Environmental Manager (Geologist/Engineer/Scientist)
MCE is seeking a Senior Environmental Manager/Technical Director with strong technical, staff management, and client interaction skills to support our office in Dawsonville, Georgia. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses based on performance.
• Performing, directing, and managing environmental projects, site investigations, remediation, regulatory compliance, and related projects
• Provide senior-level technical direction and review of client deliverables
• Provide oversight, direction, and training to project staff
• Provide technical direction of systems and policies to assure quality work products
• Manage clients, staff, and projects to assure profitable job completion
• Prepare technical cost proposals and work plans
• Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and procedures.
• A Bachelor's degree or higher in geology, engineering or a related science
• 10+ years of environmental consulting experience
• Experience managing staff and projects
• Experience in successfully increasing company profitability through efficiency and developing systems and policies
• Ability to direct multiple fast paced and low budget projects concurrently
• Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE) licensure required
• Extensive experience and technical expertise in site investigations, remediation, and environmental regulatory compliance
• Knowledge of relevant state and federal environmental regulations and programs
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Passionate about delivering the highest quality service and creating value for clients
• Experience in developing new business with existing clients