Current Job Openings:
If you would like to join our team and think you have the skills we are looking for, please email your resume to us at Careers@MillCreekEnvironmental.com
At Mill Creek Environment, we are always extremely eager to recruit individuals who are passionate about environmental consultancy, with self-discipline, motivation, and dependability all desirable traits to work within our evolving industry. We are actively recruiting for the job descriptions labeled below, so if you believe you have the necessary skills and experience to work within our team, contact us now!
Mill Creek Environmental (MCE) is currently looking for environmental professionals to manage and implement Phase l and ll ESA, HSRA and other similar projects. Prior experience is NOT required in order to apply for this position; however, it is helpful. The applicant must be self-disciplined, motivated, dependable, and must be capable of completing multiple projects at a fast pace concurrently. A four-year degree in a field of science is required and some level of travel will be part of the job as well. Good pay and benefits along with working in a great team environment with a growing company.
Environmental Project Manager
MCE is currently looking for experienced environmental project managers to manage and implement Phase I and II ESA, HSRA, UST, permitting, and other similar projects. Experience in remediation, geotechnical, storm water, or PG/PE License a bonus. Client management experience, proposal and budget preparation skills, and minimum 2 years experience conducting similar work required. Applicant must be self-disciplined, motivated, dependable, and must be capable of completing multiple low budget and fast paced projects concurrently. Some minor travel may be required. Good pay and benefits for a dedicated professional.
Senior Environmental Manager (Geologist/Engineer/Scientist)
MCE is seeking a Senior Environmental Manager/Technical Director with strong technical, staff management, and client interaction skills to support our office in Dawsonville, Georgia. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses based on performance.
• Performing, directing, and managing environmental projects, site investigations, remediation, regulatory compliance, and related projects
• Provide senior-level technical direction and review of client deliverables
• Provide oversight, direction, and training to project staff
• Provide technical direction of systems and policies to assure quality work products
• Manage clients, staff, and projects to assure profitable job completion
• Prepare technical cost proposals and work plans
• Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and procedures.
• A Bachelor's degree or higher in geology, engineering or a related science
• 10+ years of environmental consulting experience
• Experience managing staff and projects
• Experience in successfully increasing company profitability through efficiency and developing systems and policies
• Ability to direct multiple fast paced and low budget projects concurrently
• Professional Geologist (PG) or Professional Engineer (PE) licensure required
• Extensive experience and technical expertise in site investigations, remediation, and environmental regulatory compliance
• Knowledge of relevant state and federal environmental regulations and programs
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Passionate about delivering the highest quality service and creating value for clients
• Experience in developing new business with existing clients