Mill Creek Environmental serves as the top environmental consultant company serving Tallahassee, Florida and surrounding areas. Tallahassee is the home of the Florida State University, Florida A&M, and the hub for the Big Bends’ region for trade and agriculture industries. Mill Creek Environmental brings this historic area top environmental site assessments and environmental services. Call us: 706-579-1607
- Experienced Consultants. Our Florida personnel have extensive knowledge in phase one and phase two environmental site assessments for commercial properties.
- Competitive Cost. Our environmental service rates are competitive.
- Fast Turn-Around. We recognize that there are tight deadlines and moments matter in your Phase One Site Assessment needs. Standard lead time is 7 days for esa reports, but we can fast track the reports to meet our client’s time frame.
- 1st Class Service. Our clients are our business! Mill Creek Environmental prides itself on the knowledge of our business and our clients. From the initial call to the final report, professionalism and experience is what you receive. We listen to your needs, evaluate, and offer practical solutions.
Services We Offer in Tallahassee, Florida
Tallahassee Phase I ESA and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
Offering Florida quality phase one and phase two environmental site assessments. Mill Creek Environmental provides sensible recommendations to your environmental business needs for a competitive price. Our ESA reports are prepared in accordance with the ASTM Standard E1527-13 and the All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) Rule and
All Phase I site assessments are supervised by a Professional Geologist or Professional Engineers with a minimum of 25-years of experience.
Mill Creek Environmental has extensive experience in the evaluation of commercial property. Below are examples of different types of Phase one environmental site assessments performed in the Tallahassee area:
- Single-site Real Estate Transactions
- Multi-Site Portfolios Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Business Buyouts/Transfers
- Redevelopments of Brownfield Sites
- Small Business Administration Loan Approvals
- Corporate Refinancing
We can also limit environmental liability by assessing cause and extent of any REC (Recognized Environmental Condition) found in a Phase I ESA or Phase II site assessment.
Environmental Field Service Support
Mill Creek Environmental also provides numerous field services to Florida government entities and companies. All field staff has 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPR certifications in addition to on-site experience working with various medias and sampling methodologies. We can serve you as your project leads, supporting staff, and/or just provide data from on-site testing and/or monitoring.
Call us today at 706.579.1607